Assistant Bartender (f/m)
We are looking for a Assistant Bartender (f/m) for our passenger vessel MS ASTOR.
If you are interested in COLUMBIA and believe you can contribute to our success you should at least fulfil the following job requirements:
• Diploma from a recognized apprenticeship program, or equivalent;
• at least 2 years of full time working experience in the hospitality business or restaurant experience;
• ship-experience advantageous;
• absolute eye for detail and passionate about quality;
• 100% customer orientation;
• good attitude, willingness to learn;
• team player;
• good German and English language skills.
COLUMBIA is offering you:
• Support in your career expectations and to emphasize your professional personality;
• a cooperative and trustful employer-employee relationship;
• experience with passenger vessels and recruiting;
• to assist you in obtaining all necessary certificates;
• a safe and healthy working environment;
• to coordinate your needs with the requirements of the vessel’s operation;
• to work in a young and diversified international team;
• continuous trainings;
• cooperation with land based high-class hotels.
We would appreciate to receive your application including your personal vita with all references of employers, completed trainings and certificates as well as a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.